Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jewelry, Jewelry, Jewelry!

I have developed a passion for jewelry. I have officially reached the point where I have made so much jewelry that I can't wear it all! Thanks to some dear friends in Texas, I am making select pieces available for purchase online. Check back often for more designs and subscribe to email updates to see new, trendy fashions as they are released.

Why fashion on a dime? Well, if you've been to the store lately you know how expensive a matching set of jewelry is! A friend of mine told me she spent over $50.00 on just a necklace and matching earrings -and she was bargain hunting. When I made a jewelry set and showed her, she was in love. When I told her the price, she nearly fell over! My basic sets are not more than $30.00. The sets with watches will not be more than $50.00.

When you just need to look gorgeous, come here and wander around. There will be a lot of beautiful jewelry to view as well as pocket-book friendly prices waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment